BRINGING THE BEST FOOD AND ENTERTAINMENT IN THE WEST!
Happen to be in the area and fancy a pub steak? Maybe you're 'winging it' with dinner plans and now its too late to cook...
Never fear! Albies are open for bookings and walk-ins. If you're out with the whole squad though, you may have a hard time finding the best spot (in front of the misters), so it's probably best to make a booking for any party larger than 3-4.
If its a little hot out west, we have air-conditioned indoor seating available both during and outside dining hours. Click here to book now.
We have so much on so keep scrolling to see our featured events or check out our what's on page for more details.
We want to make sure we’re keeping you COVID SAFE.
We continue to monitor and follow all health and safety recommendations from NSW Health to ensure we keep our guests and staff as safe as possible. As always our teams will use COVID-SAFE hygiene practices and we ask all guests to be diligent with signing in upon entry.
Below are the restrictions we are adhering to:
• All guests to sign in upon entry, using the Service NSW app or website
• The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings. Guests will be spaced where possible to ensure social distancing between groups.
• All of our staff will be wearing masks
• Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed. Guests can still stand and drink in outdoor areas (beer gardens)
• Singing by audiences at indoor shows will not be allowed. We will advise of entertainment directly if this relates to you.
• Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues.
We are open for business and we look forward to continuing to welcome guests to our venues and ask our guests to be sensible and respect the restrictions in place.
June 9, 27 & July 14
STATE OF ORIGIN
2020 Origin may not have been the Blues' finest, but we are set and ready to take 2021 as a victorious year! What better than to round up the gang and watch it down at the pub with a $16 jug of VB and a kilo of wings for $20!