It's Friday and the only way for you to start your weekend is to turn it up with the Albion Fridays crew.
Party with us every Friday night as we transform into the best nightclub in Sydney's West.
We've got some of Sydney's hottest DJs, spinning the best in R&B, Hip Hop and house for you every Friday night.
Stay tuned for our next major event.
Albion Fridays - 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗧𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘇 & 𝗞-𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲
Albion Fridays - 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗗𝗝 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶
Submit your guestlist today to receive 3 discounted entry passes and a drink card on arrival. Minimum of 12 people for a guestlist.
Guestlists will only be accepted up until 6 pm of the day required. Must arrive prior to 11 pm.
Feel like a true VIP with one of our bottle service packages. Enjoy your own exclusive booth area and waitress. We can also customise your package depending on your occasion, contact us for more information.
It's your BIRTHDAY! We're gonna party like it!
Submit your birthday guestlist and get 5 x free entries + 5 x complimentary drink cards. You and all your crew must arrive by 11 pm to redeem. Your birthday must be either 7 days before or 7 days after the Albion Fridays you are partying it up at.
Before 9pm: Free
9pm -11pm: $15
11pm onwards: $20
* Entry fees are subjected to change on major event nights.
Albion Hotel Dress Regulations
These dress regulations apply to the hotel from 9pm Friday night, Saturday night, event days and as otherwise specified. Patrons must adhere to our smart casual dress regulations.
The Albion Hotel does NOT permit:
- Worn, torn or dirty garments of any description.
- Sports or gym wear.
- Sports shoes, including (but not limited to) Nike TN and Nike Air Max.
- Thongs or Sandals.
- Casual or sports orientated singlets or sleeveless shirts.
- Casual or sports orientated hooded jumpers or jackets.
- Hats, beanies or bandanas.
- Protective or steel-capped boots.
- Casual shorts.
- Group or gang related colours or uniforms.
- No undesirable haircuts.
- Facial tattoos.
- Any tattoos deemed to be offensive or undesirable.
Seasonal dress regulations apply at the discretion of the hotel. Anything that is deemed offensive will result in refusal of admission. Rights of admission reserved.