It's Friday and the only way for you to start your weekend is to turn it up with Promoter Nukewood, OneHit Agency and the Albion Fridays crew.
Albion Fridays are known as the "Best in the West" for a reason. Their roster jam-packed with the best RNB, Hip-Hop and house DJs take over the Albion Club & Courtyard every Friday night.
To keep up to date with upcoming events by Albion Fridays, check out their Facebook page here.
Make sure to get in early to avoid waiting in line though, the die-hard Albies fans will be waving at you from inside 👀
THIS MONTH'S LINEUP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Before 9pm: Free
9pm -11pm: $15
11pm onwards: $20
* Entry fees are subjected to change on major event nights.
Albion Hotel Dress Regulations
We know you love getting dressed up to the nines, and to make sure we're all fitting the vibe on weekends please adhere to the dress codes below.
The Albion Hotel does NOT permit:
- Worn, torn or dirty garments of any description.
- Sports or gym wear.
- Sports trainers, including (but not limited to) Nike TN and Nike Air Max.
- Thongs or Sandals.
- Casual or sports-orientated singlets or sleeveless shirts.
- Casual or sports-orientated hooded jumpers or jackets.
- Hats, beanies or bandanas.
- Protective or steel-capped boots.
- Casual shorts.
- Group or gang-related colours or uniforms.
- Facial tattoos.
- Any tattoos deemed to be offensive or undesirable.
Seasonal dress regulations apply at the discretion of the hotel. Anything that is deemed offensive will result in refusal of admission. Rights of admission reserved.