DO YOU HAVE PARKING?
We have a 35 space carpark which can be accessed from Harris Street. In addition there is street parking and various car parks within walking distance.
ARE YOU AN ACCESSIBLE VENUE?
We have one car space reserved for mobility parking scheme permit holders. Our accessible entry is via our car park and the beer garden gates located on George St.
One accessible bathroom is available.
WHAT IS YOUR FAMILY/CHILDREN POLICY?
Kids are welcome and even have their own menu. They are welcome in the Lounge Bar and Garden Bar until 9pm as long as they are supervised by an adult. We also encourage kids to stay and enjoy major sports matches (e.g. State of origin).
WHAT DAYS ARE YOU CLOSED?
We are closed on Christmas Day.
We are a 5 minute walk from the Parramatta Ferry terminal and a 7 minute walk from Parramatta Train and bus interchange.
CAN I BRING PETS?
We are doggo friendly in our beer garden but they must be supervised by their owner at all times. Support animals are welcome.
CAN I BRING CAKE?
You are welcome to bring cakes. We will provide disposable plates, napkins and forks.
WHAT FORMS OF ID DO YOU ACCEPT?
* a driver or rider licence or permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
* a NSW Digital Driver Licence (digital & hard copy versions)
* Australian or other passport
* NSW photo card
* proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person's identity and age * Keypass (over-18) identity card issued by Australia Post. They can not be damaged or expired.
ARE YOU SHOWING SPORTING EVENTS?
Yes, we are showing most Sporting at the pubs, keep up to date via our sport page here for what we are playing live & loud.
WILL BE CC BE CHARGED WHEN BOOKING ONLINE?
Your credit card is required to secure all bookings, it will only be charged in the event of a cancellation within 48 hours or no show.
IS THERE A LONG LINE TO GET IN ON THE WEEKEND?
We take a mix of both bookings and walk-ins. We take a certain amount of bookings for each time frame and also leave some of the venue available for people to be able to walk in. Depending on the time you wish to arrive, there may be a wait. The team will do their best to accommodate everyone. Please practise social distancing while in the line.
DO I NEED TO MAKE A BOOKING?
We take a certain amount of bookings for each time frame and also leave some of the venue available for people to be able to walk in. Due to having a limited capacity, we recommend making a booking in advance to avoid missing out.
Guests must arrive within 30mins of their booking time to claim the table or the table will be released to accommodate other guests
CAN I STAY LONGER THAN 2/3 HOURS?
At the moment we are operating on rough sitting times as we have capacity restrictions - thank you for understanding.
CAN I BE SAT NEAR A TV?
We will always note the request and the team will do their best to accommodate, however please note this is not guaranteed.
Albion Hotel Dress Regulations
We know you love getting dressed up to the nines, and to make sure we're all fitting the vibe on weekends please adhere to the dress codes below.
The Albion Hotel does NOT permit:
- Worn, torn or dirty garments of any description.
- Sports or gym wear.
- Sports trainers, including (but not limited to) Nike TN and Nike Air Max.
- Thongs or Sandals.
- Casual or sports-orientated singlets or sleeveless shirts.
- Casual or sports-orientated hooded jumpers or jackets.
- Hats, beanies or bandanas.
- Protective or steel-capped boots.
- Casual shorts.
- Group or gang-related colours or uniforms.
- Facial tattoos.
- Any tattoos deemed to be offensive or undesirable.
Seasonal dress regulations apply at the discretion of the hotel. Anything that is deemed offensive will result in refusal of admission. Rights of admission reserved.
Before 9pm: Free
9pm onwards: $20
* Entry fees are subjected to change on major event nights.