In 1882 our beloved Albion was constructed on the corner of George and Harris st. In 1924 the original site was demolished and replaced with a new hotel, The Albion was once fondly known as "Annie's'" down by Gasworks bridge to the locals and has always been a favourite watering hole for the Parramatta community.
In 1986 the Solomon family acquired the Albion and have built it in to what is it today. If only walls could talk, we know that this old girl would have many stories to tell.
The Albion Hotel is part of the Solotel Group.
As a true Parramatta icon, the Albion has been at the heart of the community for many years. We have always loved supporting our community and providing a safe and exciting venue for all.
The Albion loves supporting our local sport teams and are proud sponsors of The Parramatta City Football Club.