UPDATE AS OF 10 MAY 2021
Following the NSW Government’s decision to extend the restrictions until Monday 17 May, we’ve decided to postpone the 24 Hour Party. We are in the business of creating incredible experiences for our guests so with no dancefloors, singing, or standing with drinks indoors, we can’t create the full 24 Hour Party experience. We are still committed to the 24 Hour Party and excited to announce a new date as soon as possible. Be the first to know 24 Hour Party updates by signing up at www.24hourparty.com.au
24 Hour Party
24 Hours. 11 Venues. 170 Hours of entertainment.
To celebrate the return of dancefloors and all-round partying in general, we are thrilled to be a part of the 24 Hour Party, taking place across 11 venues throughout Sydney.
17 stages will be adorned with entertainment scheduled throughout a 24 hour period across venues from Newtown to Kings Cross and out to Parramatta. Kings Cross Hotel, The Marly, The Bank, Goros, The Golden Sheaf, The Albion Parramatta, Barangaroo House, The Erko, Public House Petersham, The Sackville Rozelle, Darlo Bar and The Clock Surry Hills are all up for the party.
The Albion is proud to be the only venue in the West lucky enough to be a part of this HUGE party!
Kicking off from 7pm, party with us till the late, late hours of the morning 😈
We have a 35 space carpark which can be accessed from Harris Street. In addition there is street parking and various car parks within walking distance.
* a driver or rider licence or permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country
* a NSW Digital Driver Licence (digital & hard copy versions)
* Australian or other passport
* NSW photo card
* proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person's identity and age
* Keypass (over-18) identity card issued by Australia Post. They can not be damaged or expired.
* Note that all of the listed forms must be valid! i.e. Not expired, the physical ID (Digi License excl), legible and have English translation.