23 June 2021 Update
We continue to monitor and follow all health and safety recommendations from NSW Health to ensure we keep our guests and staff as safe as possible. As always our teams will use COVID-SAFE hygiene practices and we ask all guests to be diligent with signing in upon entry.
Below are the restrictions we are adhering to:
• All guests to sign in upon entry, using the Service NSW app or website
• The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings. Guests will be spaced where possible to ensure distancing between groups.
• All of our staff will be wearing masks
• Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed. Guests can still stand and drink in outdoor areas (beer gardens)
• Singing by audiences at indoor shows will not be allowed. We will advise of entertainment directly if this relates to you.
• Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues.
We are open for business and we look forward to continuing to welcome guests to our venues and ask our guests be sensible and respect the restrictions in place.
We want to make sure we're keeping you COVID SAFE.
The Albion loves our fam, and of course we want to make sure all guests have the best experience at our venue. That's why we're committed to upholding the standards of a COVID Safe certified venue.
We've implemented many measures to maintain hygiene and sanitation of the venue.
Contactless Ordering is Here!
How it works
App. Tap. Order. Pay.
We've recently brought in Me&u contactless ordering. All you need to do is scan the QR code (or download the app), choose your food and drinks, pay online and VOILA - food is delivered to your table!
In light of the recent developments of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we're all being safe. A couple of things to keep in mind when coming into our venue:
✅ Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival with the Service NSW app.
✅ Sanitise and wash your hands regularly
✅ Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
✅ We have a dedicated COVID Host, operating at a minimum of key service times.
✅ Capacity is limited to one person every two square metres and a 615 person limit applies.
We look forward to welcoming you to Albies soon.